Laser Scanning Cytometer
The TTPLabTech Acumen eX3/HCI (High Content Imager) was purchased with funding from Harvard Medical School’s Tools and Technologies Committee.
- Bottom-reading fluorescent imager
- 3 excitation lasers (405, 488 & 561 nm)
- Detect up to 4 different emission wavelengths simultaneously.
- Read and analyze a 384-well microplate in as little as 7 minutes (1 laser ex., up to 4 channel em, 0.5um/pixel resolution).
- Capable of imaging and analyzing 3D cultures and whole organisms due to a large depth of field.
- Two virtual access analysis workstations with Cellista software.
- Additional information can be found on the TTP LabTech website.