The ICCB-Longwood Screening Facility is a small molecule and RNAi high-throughput screening laboratory. It is built around modular work stations and most assays are performed in 384-well plates. There are over 500,000 small molecules available for screening at ICCB-Longwood and the compound collection is continuously growing. Whole human and mouse genome siRNA libraries, lncRNA siRNA libraries, as well as miRNA mimic and inhibitor libraries, are also available for screening. These libraries can be screened at the genome level, in focused subsets or with a custom picked set of siRNAs.
- Job Posting: Core Director: Transcriptomics and Technology Innovation Platform
- New Equipment iQue - High-Throughput Flow Cytometry
- New Mechanism of Action small molecule library available for screening
- ICCB-L is Green Lab Certified - Leaf 4!!
- R21/R33: Repurposing Target-Based Pharmaceutical Libraries for Discovery of Therapeutics against Eukaryotic Pathogens (RFA-AI-17-036)
- R01: Assay development and screening for discovery of chemical probes or therapeutic agents (PAR-17-438)
- R01: Assay Development and Screening to Discover Therapeutic or Imaging Agents for Diseases of Interest to the NIDDK (PA-16-374)