The ICCB-Longwood Screening Facility is a small molecule and RNAi high-throughput screening laboratory. It is built around modular work stations and most assays are performed in 384-well plates. There are over 500,000 small molecules available for screening at ICCB-Longwood and the compound collection is continuously growing. Whole human and mouse genome siRNA libraries, lncRNA siRNA libraries, as well as miRNA mimic and inhibitor libraries, are also available for screening. These libraries can be screened at the genome level, in focused subsets or with a custom picked set of siRNAs.
- Please be aware that while you can still access the ICCB-L Screening Facility, there will be no staff on Monday 5/29/17 in observance Memorial Day
- Position available in Data Curation and Project Management
- Dotmatics: A vortex Seminar and Demonstration - 5/17/17; 10am TMEC Rm. 227
- Scientific Data Special Collection: Data sharing in Functional Genomics
- R01: Assay Development and Screening to Discover Therapeutic or Imaging Agents for Diseases of Interest to the NIDDK (PA-16-374)