This form should be filled out by ICCB-L investigators who have been assigned a screen number. If you do not have an ICCB-L screen number, please complete the Custom Transfer Request form.
Cancellation/Change of Appointment: If you have a scheduled appointment and you need to cancel, please inform the screening facility staff as soon as possible. It is vital to prevent plates from being thawed unnecessarily. Disregard for the cancellation policy or continuous cancellations/tardiness may result in suspension of screening privileges.
Upon completion of this request, please note :
- It can take up to 2 hours for the screening staff to receive your request after you submit this form.
- You may request pin transfer appointments up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Submitting this form does NOT guarantee you a scheduled pin transfer time. You must receive a confirmation email from the screening facility staff.
When you visit for your scheduled appointment time:
Assay plates for chemical pin transfer should be labeled with the following information.
- ICCB-L plate number from which compound will be transferred
- Plate replicate (specified with a letter)
- Screen number
- Date of transfer
Please complete this form, including information on your assay plate type and the ICCB-L library plate numbers (not library names).