TTP Arktic Tube Storage System
The TTP Arktic is an automated tube storage system that stores samples in a dry environment at -20⁰ C. It is capable of storing just under 100,000 tubes and can automatically scan barcodes, store and retrieve tubes from a 96-well rack.
Integration of Agilent BenchCel, PlateLoc and V-Code
Integration of the Agilent Bench Cel, Plate Loc and V Code
The Agilent integrated system allows for complete automation of plates to be sealed and bar coded in a relatively small footprint to help conserve bench top space.
- The BenchCel is a high-speed plate shuttle with two 50 plate capacity stacks that delivers plates to the Plate Loc and the VCode.
- The Plate Loc is a thermal plate sealer that applies pealable seals to each microplate.
- The VCode is a bar code label system that prints and applies the label.
- Allows for versatility with many types of microplates
BioTek Plate Washer
Bio-Tek ELx405 Plate Washer
- 96 and 192-channel head, can be used with with 96- and 384-well plates.
- Offers a sonicating wash bath for the pins to help minimize clogging and increase the cleaning capabilities.
- Flexibility of integration with other robotic equipment, such as the Bio-Tek Bio-Stack, as necessary.