Harvard Winter Recess is 12/20/2021 through 1/2/2022. Researchers will still be able to access ICCB-L and use equipment they are trained on, but there will be no staff support during this time.
This form should be filled out by ICCB-L investigators who have been assigned a screen number. If you do not have an ICCB-L screen number, please complete the Custom Transfer Request form.
Upon completion of this request, please note:
- It can take up to 2 hours for the screening room staff to receive your request after you submit this form.
- You may request transfer appointments up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Submitting this form does NOT guarantee you a scheduled transfer appointment. You must receive a confirmation email from the screening facility staff.
When you visit for your scheduled appointment time:
Assay plates prepared for sgRNA, siRNA, and/or miRNA transfer should be labeled with the following information.
- ICCB-L library plate number from which the sgRNA/siRNA/miRNA will be transferred
- Plate replicate (specified with a letter)
- Screen number
- Date of transfer