The CyBio CyBi-Well Vario system is a high accuracy liquid handling device.
- Interchangeable 96 and 384-channel pipette heads.
- Accurately pipette volumes between 1 uL to 225 uL using disposable pipette tips.
- Pipettor requires a volume as low as 5 mL to cover the bottom of the reservoir.
- Equipped with two stacker systems that allow for unattended use.
- Uses PocketTips to transfer small volume of compounds from cherry pick plate into assay plate.
- Allow transfers of 50 nL or 250 nL from 1.5 uL of the cherry pick sample in DMSO.
- Protocol requires that cherry pick samples are in AB1056 microplates in volumes 0.6-2 uL per well.
- Plates should be spun down in a centrifuge at 1000 rpm for 1 minute immediately prior to use.
- Destination assay plates should contain 30 uL of media or assay buffer.
- Separate PocketTip used for each replicate.
- PocketTips are recharged per tip used.
- Re-racking of tips is done by the investigator to save on tips used and cost.
PocketTip Workflow is a visual guide on how the tips work for assay replication.