This form should be filled out by ICCB-L investigators who have been assigned a screen number. If you do not have an ICCB-L screen number, please complete the Custom Transfer Request form.
Upon completion of this request, please note:
- It can take up to 2 hours for the screening staff to receive your request after you submit this form.
- You may request pin transfer appointments up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Submitting this form does NOT guarantee you a scheduled pin transfer time. You must receive a confirmation email from the screening facility staff.
When you visit for your scheduled appointment time:
Assay plates for chemical pin transfer should be labeled with the following information:
- ICCB-L plate number from which compound will be transferred
- Plate replicate (specified with a letter)
- Screen number
- Date of transfer
Please complete this form, including information on your assay plate type and the ICCB-L library plate numbers (not library names).