The stock concentration for the siRNA library plates designated for screening is 1 µM. All of the siRNAs are stored in 1x Dharmacon siRNA buffer (20 mM KCl, 6 mM HEPES-pH 7.5, and 0.2 mM MgCl2). Screeners using 96-well plates for their assay will be provided with the appropriate information to translate 384-well plate numbers to 96-well plate numbers for the purposes of labeling assay plates.
- Dharmacon 2014 Human Pools - Continuous Human Genome
- Dharmacon 2014 Human siRNA Pools - Focused Libraries
- Dharmacon 2014 Human lncRNA siRNA Pools
- Dharmacon Mouse siRNA Pools
- Human miRNA Collections
- Dharmacon 2006 Human siRNA Pools
- Ambion Human siRNA Pools
- Sigma Human esiRNA Pools
- Retired Libraries
A diagram showing how four 96-well plates map to one 384-well plate is shown below.
Please note that we are not in a position to supply reagents to investigators not screening at ICCB-Longwood. However, we provide information about the vendors from whom these reagents can be acquired.